Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Getting to know you tag

I thank Deborah Katy for this nice tag!

Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 Facts you should know about me... Rizza

1 - WORK: I currently hold a permanent office job here in the Philippines and so far I'm enjoying what I do.

2 - EDUCATION: I am a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in English at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.

3 - FRIENDSHIP: For me having a few but real friends is better than having a lot of untrue "friends".

4 - RELATIONSHIPS: I am not married but I am in a relationship at the moment.

5 - WWW: This is where I search for a lot of things I need, I can't live without it.

6 - FITNESS: This is the hard part haha. I don't have any fitness regime. I just get on without it.

7 - DREAMS: To have a family of my own and to live a comfortable, happy life till I grow old.

So I pass this on to: Mayet/Joy Burlinson/Marilyn/Dennis/Kate/Jirl/Junelle

1 comment:

Mayet said...

hi!thanks for the tag. will post it later.