Thursday, February 5, 2009

Incoherent Thoughts


Last night, I cried myself to sleep again as I did the night before
This morning, despite a bad night, I had renewed spirits...
I decided I should go to work rather than stay at home and think
since there is no other subject that my brain can process except you.

I had to go out, be with people, try to make myself busy, but I still can't...
You keep on hurting me... intentional or not, but you still do.
I guess I should stop caring, I should stop loving you...
I should stop doing things for you... things that you don't even appreciate.

I can't take anymore of the rejection, I've had so much pain in my heart
I have never regretted loving you because you made me happy then
I have never regretted the things that I did for you
because I was happy doing them for you.

I thought I was helping you out and making you happy
Maybe I thought wrong because you left me
I don't know what life has in store for me now and for the future
I just hope that whatever it is, it would show itself soon.

No comments: