Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bloggers' Friday Night Out at Source Bar

Last Friday, I had the chance to attend a bloggers' party at the Source Bar in Ortigas, Pasig City with two of my friends. It was a bloggers' party and at the same time the launching of the all new Playboy Magazine.

I was surprised at how different the bloggers looked that night in comparison to the bloggers' wifi testing recently held in SM Marikina. Everyone is garbed with their night outfit and looks ready to party.

We got there by 8PM and a few people were already there. A few minutes have passed and the bar was almost full with nice looking people. Everyone seems happy to be there, including me.

Playboy mags were handed out to the early birds and later that night, prizes were given away to lucky game winners. We left even before the party was over so I never had the chance to see who the sexiest male and female bloggers were that night.

It was a fun-filled evening and I was glad that I was a part of it.

No comments: