Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slacking on everything that matters

I've been out for a while... I'm sorry but I just don't feel like writing for the past days. I don't even feel like mingling with other people for awhile.

I even want to avoid some people who makes me happy because I know that this happiness will not last and this friendship will not be good for both of us. Am I going nuts? Well, I guess not... I'm just trying to protect the lives of other people whho might be affected by my feelings and so I decided to just go away. Not for good, because I know that I can't... but just enough to make things lighter... enough for me to divert my attention to something else.

I'll be back, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week... I really don't know but I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pops, u don;t know how happy i am that you sounded strong in this post. masayang masaya ako not because of your lost but because u already learned how to be strong and cope with life's animosities. i may not be with you these past weeks physically but i still am the same friend who love you and cares for you and will always be here for you no matter what.