Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag Fever

Thanks to one of my cyber friends, Deborah Katy for this tag.

-----------start copy here---------

1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

-------end copy------

6 Random Things About Me

1. I am a 34 (almost 35 in a few days) year old lady who believes in happy endings and love at first sight.

2. I am more comfortable in having male friends than females.

3. I am a sensitive, loving person.

4. I seldom go out of the house without having breakfast.

5. I am a very shy person.

6. I LOVE reading books.

I would like to share this tag with my real and cyber friends:

Vinzer/Elbert/Dennis/Randy/May/Jirl

No comments: