Thursday, December 18, 2008

Right love at the wrong time...

I'm sure everybody knows the song "Somewhere down the road" which was originally sung by Barry Manilow. It's a beautiful song that kept on popping in my head these days. But is it true? Can it really happen?
We had the right love
At the wrong time
Guess I always knew inside
I wouldnt have you for a long time

Those dreams of yours
Are shining on distant shores
And if theyre calling you away
I have no right to make you stay,
When do we know that it's the right love? What if you really love each other and yet it still doesn't feel right? What if he chooses to be with someone he doesn't love, dumped you that he said he loves so much, just because it's the right thing to do?
Letting go is just another way to say
I'll always love you so...
Let go... move on... those have always been the advice of friends... those are the things I myself want to achieve. But how? Someone told me time is the best healer... Do we really forget the feeling over time? Do we really forget the person we love so much? Or is it just there in our hearts... we keep hiding it and try hard to suppress it but it's still there.

I really don't know the answer to all those questions... I really don't know what the future has in store for us but then we have to live each day as it comes. Accept the fact that life is never fair...

No comments: