Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Describe my day tag... how's yours?

I got this tag from my friend Marikenya. Thanks for the support, my friend!

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

I would like to describe what happened to me yesterday, here it goes:

1. I tried so hard to wake up early since we were assigned to host the flag raising ceremony and gladly I wasn't late but we were exposed to the sun for an hour and I was really sweating when it was through.

2. I donated blood for the 2nd time, I was still quite nervous and it lasted for exactly 30 minutes since the nurse said that my veins are very thin but I was very glad I did it.

3. I went back to work afterwards and was very busy in the office drafting some legislations.

4. I spend my break time trying to drop some cards to increase traffic in my blog.

5. I accidentally met a neighbor whom I have not seen for a long time, we chatted while we both waited for a jeepney to bring us home.

6. I came home earlier than usual, ate some bread, watched the news and slept till morning.

And now I’m tagging my friends –

Adi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen

No comments: