Thursday, July 17, 2008

FHM Magazine’s 100 Sexiest Women


Thanks to Superbonngg, I was able to attend, for the first time, the FHM 100 Sexiest Women party with three of my friends. We arrived at the World Trade Center in Pasay City before 9:00 in the evening and as expected it was so hard to find a parking space since the tickets indicated that the event will start at 8:00 PM. We weren’t able to leave the house early though since the car we’re using is banned from the roads until 7:00 PM because of the number coding scheme. But we were able to find a parking space anyway, with the help of a funny man who runs around waving at cars to park on the side of the roads and on the islands in the middle of the road (for a fee of course and you’ll park at your own risk).

When we got inside the venue, unsurprisingly, there are a lot of men and a few women who were already gathered around the stage and there are a good number of them who are still roaming around having their pictures taken with the sexy models brought by the sponsors. My male friends were among them and I acted as the official photographer for the night. It was fun prodding them to go beside the sexy ladies and pose (they’re a bit shy at first). I myself wanted to pose beside the models too but there’s not even one woman who does it so got really shy and didn’t do it.

When we were through taking pictures, we went in front of the stage to watch the sexy models parading on the ramp. I find myself in the middle of a throng of men but I didn’t mind since I already expected the party to be dominated by men. I was there out of curiosity and to have fun as well. As hours go by, more and more men are coming in and the air conditioning units don’t seem to exist anymore. Everyone is sweating and my feet were getting cramped from standing for a long time while wearing stilettos. But then nobody seemed to mind and nobody wants to leave.

Everyone, including me, waited for the No. 1 Sexiest Woman… none other than Marian Rivera. We weren’t disappointed, she was the last to grace the ramp and she’s lovely.

The party was over at 12:00 midnight and by that time we were near exhaustion and we were really starving. Our night wasn’t over yet. We looked for a place to eat and we found ourselves in a seafood restaurant along Macapagal Avenue in Pasay. We ordered sizzling squid in oyster sauce, baked mussels and prawns with sweet corn sauce and cheese… yummy. We devoured the food as soon as it was served and for a time nobody uttered anything. We were really starved.

It was a long night, we were all sleepy and there’s nothing more to do but go home and sleep. It was a tiring but enjoyable night. A first time for me and I had fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, where our pics? the 101th and 102nd most sexiest? :D

Rizza said...

haha... sorry i didn't want to scare my readers so i did not bother posting it :D

Anonymous said...

nyahahaha!!!

good for them...