Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank God it's Friday!

When I woke up this morning, what I have in mind is that me and my friends are going to the newly opened SM City Mall in Marikina after work today. The SM Mall had it's blessing yesterday, September 4 but it was only opened for the public today.

My boss, who was invited to the blessing yesterday told me that the mall is very beautiful but I want to find out for myself that's why I'm so excited to have my work done and meet my friends.

If we'll be allowed to take pictures, I'll be showing you some of it in my next post. I hope we'll not get disappointed because we really waited for this day to come. My only apprehension is that some people said that the SM City Mall is not accessible since there are no public utility vehicles plying that route at the moment. I wonder how we will be able to get there. One of my friends said that we're gonna have a fun walk getting there :D

Anyway, it's time to go, my friends are waiting for me. I just hope we'll have fun out there since it's Friday.

No comments: